It’s TEN! Or, Ten Book Related Problems I Have.
1. There are SO MANY BOOKS. These are the books I really really really want.
2. My TBR overflows. This is books I actually own.
3. Time. That elusive element. I never have enough of it.
4. Power. The machines need it. And run out. Constantly….
5. Light. Or, I can’t read in bed because people can’t seem to sleep with a light on. How rude.
6. Shelf space. And/or memory, for the electrical stuff.
7. Money. You know that quote? The “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes” – Erasmus? quote. Dang it, I have little mouths to feed. They have to come first. Most of the time. ::joke::
8. Attention span. Some days I just don’t have one.
9. Readers. I have few in my NON ONLINE LIFE and the ones I do don’t read like me. They read that popular, mainstream…STUFF. So depressing.
10. I can’t carry the cute little purses I love because a book or two won’t fit in them.
What are some bookish problems you have?
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. More HERE.