Wow. So, like, wow. February is over. March, you silly goose, you totally snuck up on me!
February, for a short month, we sure had a lot of fun. We read so much! See!
15. Red Spikes by Margo Lanagan
16. Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett, read by Stephen Briggs
17. Bad Island by Doug TenNapel
18. Drama by Raina Telgemeier
19. Feynman by Jim Ottaviani
20. I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett, read by Stephen Briggs
21. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
22. The Night is For Hunting (Tomorrow series, #6) by John Marsden, read by Suzi Doughtery
23. A Good American by Alex George
24. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys, read by Emily Klein
25. Venetia by Georgette Heyer, read by Richard Armitage
26. Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones
Favorite book of the month was…oh…geez. That’s hard. Okay, Between Shades of Gray was amazing, so I’m going with that. Will review soon! I also loved Venetia (seriously, can Richard Armitage read all the books?) and Silver Sparrow and I enjoyed the heck out of rereading the Tiffany Aching series.
Now that it’s time to start concentrating on getting my garden ready to go and start thinking about planting things(!), I expect my reading will slow down a bit. Or, pick up, on the audiobook front. March, my darling, I AM SO READY FOR YOU. Let’s do this thing.