Hi guys! I feel like I have sorely neglected my blog! Between the Readathon, getting Estella off the ground, and Real Life, I just haven’t had time to think about things over here. NOW that the Readathon is done for now (!), Estella is off to a pretty good start, and Real Life…well, can’t do much about that but hang on… I think I can refocus over here. My loyal readers know what happens around here when Heather looses her blogging mojo. I promise to try to make it subtle.
In other news, I made a list of all the books I want to review soon. It’s…not pretty. It’s actually pretty long! You may be seeing some mini-reviews soon, so I can catch up. Here is what I need to review:
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan
- Under Wildwood by Colin Meloy, read by the author
- The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Good Neighbors (1-3) by Holly Black and Ted Naifeh
- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood, read by Joanna David
- Anna Dressed in Blood/Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
- Ida B… and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World by Katherine Hannigan
- The Return of the Soldier by Rebecca West
- The Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black and Tony DiTerrlizi
- The Sandman: Preludes and Nocturnes and The Doll’s House by Neil Gaiman
And that’s probably just the tip of the iceberg. See how daunting this is? Is there anything you’re particularly anxious to hear about?
In other news, I’ve been crocheting like a maniac. Trying to get a few things made for Christmas. So far I’m working on a scarf, a cowl, and a blanket. It’s nice, and relaxing, despite the stress of GETTING IT DONE. Only I know how to stress myself out while doing a hobby. lol
I have to do a post on pins soon. I have done so many! And a lot of them are organizing! So far I’ve organized my kids drawers (thank GOD), I’ve organized my scarves, and I’m planning to do my linen closet next. Now I need to find a pin on organizing my books…. *sigh* I also made some fantastic sesame noodles. I LOVE SESAME NOODLES.
I’m also planning to do pins on Halloween costumes (I’m leaning toward being a gypsy), getting a haircut, and of course more food. There is a pumpkin cake worming around in my brain as we speak.
Have a great week!!