- Okay, who else has a book binge hangover thanks to the Read-a-thon? I STILL feel woozy. BUT IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
- Due to the Readathon, I kinda missed doing another weekend of Stuff I Love stuff, so I’m going to mix some in again this week.
- I gave the girl my old Nook last week. She has been reading the first IVY & BEAN on it and “says” she wants to read THE SECRET GARDEN next. Be still my heart.
- The YARNAHOLIC in me is totally DYING to do make one of these. Is Ellie to old for one?
Is that not the cutest thing EVER?
- I *almost* picked up WILD by Cheryl Strayed during the Readathon. Now, Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness REALLY makes me wish I had. I have to fit it in soon!
- AUDIOBOOK WEEK IS COMING!!!! Woot!
- I wasn’t CRAZY about SHIP BREAKER by Paolo Bacigalupi, but I now I really want to read THE DROWNED CITIES. Thanks a lot, Readventurer! Also, thanks for reviewing SILENTLY AND VERY FAST by Catherynne Valente. I officially need to read everything this woman has written.
- In case you didn’t believe me, you don’t necessarily need to be a child of the 80s, to enjoy READY PLAYER ONE by Ernest Cline. Yay Trish!!
- Also, this is made of awesome: