- First thing I LOVE is you guys! Huge huge thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on my post about The Princess Bride on Thursday. I am so thankful you recognized the actually pain I feel at finding I have a problem with my favorite book. I’m still struggling a bit with it, but you made me feel so. much. better. LOVE you guys.
- My garden! I am loving my garden! I bought my herbs today, so once I get them in the ground and my potatoes and onions planted, I’m good to go for this season. I can’t WAIT for fresh tomatoes and basil! And baby peaches!
- Speaking of gardens, I found quite a few things I want to do in it on Pinterest this week. I’m dying to make one of these portable greenhouses. I also plan to make this homemade pest spray and this was made. for. me:
- Made some Rosemary Jelly with Orange and Lemon last night. It is so pretty! And really, really yummy. I was worried the rosemary would be overwhelming, but it’s really quite perfect. Time to make some more biscuits!
- Lastly, I am seriously craving some of this:
Also, FoodGawker is Teh Awesome.
Have a great weekend!