The rules, again:
1 You must post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. (I’m cheating here. Questions to come…brain drain.)
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them! (See parentheses above.)
Here are my questions from Chris:
1. What’s the best book you’ve read so far in 2012?
2. What’s your most anticipated book of 2012 so far?
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey. I hope I get to start it soon!
3. What’s your favorite song or album of 2012 so song (doesn’t have to be from this year)?
It’s a toss up between Two Steps From Hell’s Archangel or Invincible. Can’t get enough of it.
4. What’s the best thing to happen to you so far this year?
For reasons I have chosen to to get into on the blog, 2011 was really, really awful for me. So just starting a new year was a relief. I did have a kick-ass birthday as well. 🙂
5. What’s the worst thing to happen to you so far this year?
CHUCK ended. My Twitter peeps just burst out laughing.
6. What’s the best piece of news you’ve heard not concerning you so far this year? This could be a political event, a news item that made you smile, something that happened to a friend, etc.
Andi and I started cooking up a newish project. I love plotting with my Andi-bug.
7. What’s the best thing you’ve cooked/eaten/best recipe you’ve saved so far this year?
In Asheville, last week, we went to the Bistro at Biltmore. We got this calamari appetizer that was out of this world. That is very closely followed by the Wonton Noodle Soup I got at this teeny tiny Asian place called The Noodle Shop. Really. They had like, 8 tables, and 6 of them were big enough for two people. Best wontons I’ve EVER had. *drool*
8. What’s your biggest goal for this year and how’s it working for you so far?
Find a new job. Not so great so far.
9. Have you discovered any new to you blogs yet this year that you’re loving?
10. What’s your favorite thing you’ve seen on the screen so far this year? This could be a tv show/music video/movie/documentary, etc.
Last week, in Asheville, the hubby and I went to see The Woman in Black. Master Ratcliffe did a very nice job carrying most of the movie on his own. And also, HELLO FREAKING PORCELAIN DOLLS! I hate porcelain dolls.
Also saw SAFE HOUSE. HELLO RYAN REYNOLDS.
11. Do you plan on doing any gardening in 2012? Come on it’s me…you knew there’d be some gardening in here
Tell the truth Chris, is this question for me? OF COURSE I will have a garden! With lots of tomatoes! Now that I have a few tried-n-true tomato canning recipes in my repertoire, I am all set and ready go! Also hope to have corn, green beans, and cucumbers for canning as well. Oh my goodness, my hands are itching to get into some dirt.
I think I’ve seen just about everyone I would have asked to do this, already asked, so I think I’ll just end it here. If you would like me to come up with some questions for you however, I would be more than happy to, just ask!