Amanda had a fun meme up on her blog that she got from BookGirl. I asked for a letter and she gave me an A! The deal is you are given a letter and then you post 10 things you like that begin with that letter. Not as easy as it looks! Onward!
1. Asian food! I loooooves me some Asian food. Chinese, Japanese, even the occasional Vietnamese. Love it all! Especially lo mein. And hibachi shrimp. With white sauce. Mmmm……
2. Amazon.com! Okay, I admit it. I am an Amazon junkie. I go there at least once a day to look at books, my wish list, recommendations. The day is not complete if I haven’t stopped by for a browse.
3. Archer. One of my favorite names on my baby name list. This full name is Gabriel Archer for a boy. One of my great-great grandfather’s names was Gabriel (another was Gideon!). And I just like Archer.
4. American Idol. Once the tryouts are over, I loooove watching me some American Idol. I hate the tryout period though. It’s too…painful.
5. Amanda and Andi! My best blogging buds and reading buddies. I don’t know what I’d do without these girls as I don’t have any “real” life reading friends.
6. Art! I used to draw quite a bit and paint some too. Now I don’t have as much time to mess around with things, but I do still fiddle with my Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop for my blog and for Estella’s Revenge.
7. Arches. As in Golden ones. I am not ashamed to admit I love McDonalds. Especially their fries. Yum!
8. Accents. I love foreign accents, especially Irish, Scotish and British. And Italian. They are just so damn sexy.
9. Authors! Finally! I figured out how to include books! I have many favorite authors including; Joanne Harris, Alexandre Dumas, Angela Carter, Wilkie Collins, Stephenie Meyer, Markus Zusak, Jane Austen and many, MANY more. Many.
10. Anglophiles! Speaking of accents, I love most all things British. I am just fascinated by the country, it’s history, it’s people…everything!
If you want to play leave me a comment and I’ll give you a letter!