Y’all, I did not get much reading done last week. Well, no, I got quite a bit of reading done, I just didn’t finish anything! I have bookmarks in:
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson – for the Classic Reads Book Club, in which I am woefully behind. This is terrible because Chris is leading an amazing discussion. I. Must. Catch. Up!
- The Best American Travel Writing 2010, edited by – which I have on my nook from NetGalley and it is the best collection of travel writing I think I have EVER read. Really. It is truly fantastic.
- The House at Riverton by Kate Morton – I lost this for a couple of days and when I found it, I didn’t immediately start reading it again, even though I am suitably intrigued by the story. I must get back to it.
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - I don’t know, this weekend I was really wanting to read some YA. Amy gave this a fantastic review and I caved. I read half of it over the last two days. It’s the first YA I’ve read in quite awhile that has kept me guessing, which makes me so happy. I can’t wait to finish it.
- Stories, edited by Neil Gaiman and Al - which I have been reading forever! It is a great collection, I’ve loved everything I’ve read it in so far, it’s just hard to get back too. Although, in a way I kinda like that….
We won’t even discuss what I need to be reading. I think I’m having a bad case of Reader’s ADD. I just flit from one thing to the next, zero attention span. I don’t know what I’m looking for, but Nightshade and the Travel Writing collection have come closest to it so far. What are you reading that’s good?
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? is a weekly event to list the books finished last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finish this week. It was created by J.Kaye’s Book Blog, but is now being hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.!