is a few books. And, like most readers I know, I didn’t get many at ALL. In fact, I got two. Less than my hubby, less than my daughter and even less than my son; all of whom are NOT READERS. *sigh*
I put bunches on my wish list. I can’t understand why they don’t want to get me what I looooove. They get my hubby movies and games! Lots of movies and games! *sigh*
However, I did get LOTS of other fantastic presents!!!!! Clothes, coats (which I really needed), a new Lightwedge (Yes!! Finally!!), boots, Julie & Julia (which I have already watched and LOVED), and lots of little doodads in my stocking. And my kids got me things for the kitchen. Paula DEEN things. Like, a new rolling pin!!
I really need a bread cookbook.
The kids really racked up. Spoiled rotten, the both of them. And hubby too.
The new books in the house? Because I am totally jealous of my hubby and may just have to read his books too?
- House of Mystery Volume 1 by Bill Willingham and others
- House of Mystery Volume 2 by various authors (These two are mine)
- World War Z by Max Brooks
- The Living Dead by various authors
- Arkham Asylum by … I’m not sure who, it’s a graphic novel I got the hubby, it’s a 15th anniversary of the original.
- Locke & Key 2 by Joe Hill (which is sure to be absolutely insane. I have to read it) (Obviously, the last four are the hubby’s loot)
- And lots of science books for the daughter. Six years old and she is obsessed with rocks, science, space, animals, and the like. It’s so… surprising. And very, very cool.
I hope very much that you and yours had as wonderful a Christmas as we did.
Oh yeah, one last thing. My MONITOR died on Christmas Day. So, I may be missing from here and from your blogs for a few days. I had really hoped to use this weekend to catch up on my blog reading and commenting! I’m using the hubby’s laptop now (which is why there aren’t any pictures). My new monitor is SUPPOSED to be here Tuesday. Hubby let me order a new one! Woot!