I’ve been memed by Fence!
“The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”(ignore the source link)
5 habits that are weird…it was hard for me to think of anything. Not that I’m not weird…it’s just not weird to me!
- I talk to myself…a lot. And I don’t mean just random stuff, I mean whole discussions; debates even! I chalk it up to being an only child, I grew up playing alone a lot and had no one else to talk to. It’s habit now.
- My book habits, while probably not weird to other book lovers, are probably pretty weird to everyone else. Stuff like never leaving a page turned down, never leaving a book open and face down, not getting one wet. And I will use just about anything as a bookmark. I can never keep up with a bookmark so I use receipts, those little pullout things in magazines, even candy wrappers.
- I pick my toenails a lot. I can’t stand for them to be long and when I’m sitting Indian style (which I usually am) I find myself pulling on them. I’ve even pulled off the nail on my little toe several times.
- I’m a packrat. I. Keep. Everything. I get it honest. My grandparents were too. We are not looking forward to cleaning out my grandmother’s house, not only because of the pain involved, but because of the sheer volume of Stuff. My Papa has tax records from the 60s out in his barn. It’s bad.
- I can type pretty well, thanks to college. But I can’t just type and then go back and fix errors, I have to do it immediately. I was pretty miserable in typing class in high school, I made me teacher pretty made doing this. But I just can’t stand to leave a mistake behind. I think I’m a little obsessive/compulsive.
So now I gotta tag five people….and since I don’t think I know of 5 people who read my blog on any day other than HNT and can’t tag Fence, I’m just going to tag 3 and leave the other 2 open. If you do it, lemme know k?