I had a great day yesterday. I was nominated for Best General Blog! Eeek! To whom ever nominated me, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You really made my day.
I had such a great day yesterday, I am loving my new blog look, and life was so generally GOOD, that I feel like giving away something. And so, I shall! I am going to give away a couple of books. Please, pick one! I’m not sure how many winners I will have, but I know I’m going to pick several! I like to keep it loose around here So, tell me which of the following books you would like to read. USA and Canada only please. Sorry guys!
- The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand – Hardback, finished copy
- The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman – ARC
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout – Paperback, finished copy
- The Greatest Man in Cedar Hole by Stephanie Doyon – ARC
- Fire by Kristin Cashore – ARC
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen – Hardback, has very small tear in spine of cover (it’s not horrible, very tiny)
To enter, leave your name and make SURE I have your email and tell me which of the following books you would like to have. I’ll give you an extra entry, if you tweet about it and leave me another comment stating that you did so. I’ll pick a winner on….August 28th. Thanks and good luck!