All new posts will be below this on until Saturday.
The EXCELLENT Rebecca at The Book Lady’s Blog has, at the suggestion of Kat Meyer has scheduled a BEAtwittyparty for next Friday, May 29th, from 8-10pm Eastern. Our virtual party will coincide with the real-life BEAtweetup, where they’ll have a Twitter feed and will be able to keep track of us as well. The sign up post is here
I’m going to be giving away a box of books (as yet to be determined books, but it will be quite a few) during our BEA Twitter Party. So sign up below if you want to win! I promise; there will be some good books in there and I will update this post when I decide just which books will be in there. I’ll decide tonight, so please, come back and check!
Okay, change of plans. I’m not giving away one box of books, I’m giving away…TWO!!!
The winners will recieve either box one or box two.
Box one includes:
- Psalm at Journey’s End by Erik Fosnes Hansen
- Testimony of an Irish Slave Girl by Kate McCafferty
- Follow Me by Joanna Scott
- This One is Mine by Maria Semple
- Forever by Pete Hamill
Book Two includes
- The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
- Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian
- The Gardens of Kyoto by Kate Walbert
- Hard Laughter by Anne Lamott
- The 13th Reality by James Dashner
So there you go. Also, new rules. Comment here for box one, retweet for box 2! Good luck!