1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
11:00. I could have pressed on, but my eyes were just too heavy.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Graveyard Book, Coraline, a book of short stories
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, you run a pretty tight ship!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
All the mini-challenges were fun!
5. How many books did you read?
3.5 for me, 4 with Ellie, so 7 total
6. What were the names of the books you read?
James and the Giant Peach
Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
1/2 of The Coyote Road: Trickster Tales
Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa: School Days
The Big Cowboy and the Little Cowboy
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Matilda was my absolute favorite!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Hm…they were all good. Probably The Big Cowboy and the Little Cowboy
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I didn’t do it, but to those of you who did; THANK YOU!!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I think I’d like to try again. I had a few unexpect and unavoidable problems, what with Wesley feeling so awful. I would probably be a reader, I’m just not the cheerleader type!
Thank you Dewey, for this awesome challenge! And good night everyone who made it all the way through!