- Oh my GOSH you guys, WordPress has me some discombobulated that I seriously don’t want to blog right now. And it is for the most silly, mundane, drivemecrazyinanotverygoodway thing! I can’t see the Visual Editor for posts! I can only see HTML. See, told you it was silly. But I MISS IT so much! I can’t SEE what I’m doing!!! *sobs*
Let’s hope I (or they, as it seems to be a common problem with the new update) figure it out soon, because it really does, more than anything ever has, make me reluctant to blog. And I don’t need something making me not want to blog these days.
- Had busy weekend! I got mulch Friday. Had lunch with the girl. Birthday party Friday night. Saturday went to the Farmers Market (GOT PEACHES! YUM!!!), then to a Mother/Daughter banquet with the girl. Then went to see the Avengers which was (surprisingly) really, really good. Kicked ass. And Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk was just perfect. Marvel, make him a Hulk movie. Please. And also, keep Joss Whedon as happy as you possibly can. YOU NEED HIM. Understood?
- Goober died. RIP George Lindsay. You were such a part of my childhood. I was born in 1978, but most of my childhood suppers were spent watching Andy Griffin with my grandparents.
- I am reading too many books at a time again. I started the audio of If I Stay, by Gayle Forman on Thursday and, at 75% through, it has broken my heart at least 75 times. I’m also reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman for the Read-A-Long for Once Upon a Time. I am properly enthralled. It is hard to go slow. I started Man and Wife by Wilkie Collins for my Classics project and next thing I knew, I’d read over 50 pages and my bath water was cold. Then there is The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury I’ve been dipping into slowly and the 4th Fables graphic novel I’m meandering through. I should finish If I Stay tomorrow, but of course I’ll probably just plunge right into Where She Went, since I have it for review and was the sole reason I read If I Stay to begin with. Hurray for sequel-readiness!
- I started a new crochet project for my Pinterest challenge. There is no way on God’s green Earth I will finish it by the end of May, but it feels good to get started on it.This is what I’m making (or should I say, attempting?). I think I’ll go work on it now, while I watch Sherlock!
Have a great week!