The hubby, wee girl and I went out tonight! We had dinner (at PF Changs…soooo delicious!) then we hit the Used Book/Movie/Music store. Hubby found season 6 part 1 of the Sopranos for $30 and I found the above. Look at all the Viragos I found!!! I am beside myself excited! I got:
- Phoenix Fled by Attia Hosain
- Devoted Ladies by Molly Keane
- Two Days in Aragon by Molly Keane
- The Rising Tide by Molly Keane
- Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondeley
- Hester by Mrs. Oliphant (Which I almost didn’t get but in a rare moment of lucidity I knew I would regret it if I didn’t, so I did!)
- The Loved and the Envied by Enid Bagnold
- Tortoise by Candlelight by Nina Bawden
And I found a Norton Critical edition of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, which I’ve been wanting to reread for some reason. My books cost about the same as his Sopranos and the wee girls two books. Ah, it feels so good to have a new-to-me pile of books!
Now, I must go finish one of the three I’m reading so I can start one of these!