Gooooood morning Readathoners! It’s a blustery day in my neighborhood, perfect for some reading.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sunny, chilly, and windy North Carolina!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Maker of Swans by Padriac O’Donnell
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
COFFEE!!!!!! And Cheez Doodles with Dr. Pepper. It was my go-to reading snack when I was a kid. I get it every readathon now.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am seriously starving right now.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I think I’ll probably do everything basically the same. My position is pretty much locked in! LOL
Off to co-host. I’ll be updating later!
Mid- Event Meme
1. What are you reading right now?
I’m between books at the moment. I’m trying to find my next one!
2. How many books have you read so far?
1 book, 1 comic volume, and 1 single issue comic
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Anything would be great!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Of course. I’m a wife and mother and a co-host! My day is MADE of interruptions. I just deal with it and move on.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing surprises me about the readathon anymore! LOL