I’ve been so busy this week, I haven’t even had time to post what I’m reading! That’s okay, I’ll just take care of it in the opening hour post. First, the introductory meme!
Okay, here is my primary stack:
and here’s my back up. Always need a back up.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m in sunny and weatherially confused North Carolina!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them? Okay, that’s cheating. Relish by Lucy Knisley for a start. Since I’m starting there!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Guacamole and chips!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I read The Graveyard Book at least once a year. Last year, I read it twice.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m not even sure how many read-a-thons I have participated in. One thing I do know, I need breaks, and I need to go outside a bit. Hopefully it will be beautiful all day long.
I’ll be updating this post through out the day, so check back for updates!