In ten years of blogging, I have wrote a LOT of posts. This will be my 1,902nd post, to be precise. I’ve had some popular ones, mostly giveaways and anniversary posts. I thought, to continue my anniversary celebration, I thought I’d share 10 of my favorite posts from the last 10 years.
1. Virtual Advent Tour, 2009 – a collection of favorite Christmas songs
2. My review of The Help by Katherine Stockett was a surprise favorite book. I didn’t think I’d like it, but as it happens every once in awhile, the hype was right.
3. My review of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was one of my most visited posts ever. It was a fun book at the time, but I got tired of mash-ups super fast.
4. I first read The Little Stranger in 2010 and was completely blown away. I love the picture I took of the book for my post! I forgot I used to take pictures for my reviews. Maybe I should get back to that….
5. My review of Room by Emma Donoghue has the most comments of any post on my blog. I was so surprised to see that!
6. My interview with Barbara Rosenblat for Audiobook Week in 2010 was a fun experience. She’s is quite a character.
7. In 2010, I shared a recipe for Strawberry Rosemary jam for Weekend Cooking. Man, that stuff is so good! I’ll have to make some more come strawberry season.
8. Also in 2010, I read and reviewed The Color Purple. That was an amazing audiobook production. Having Alice Walker read her own book was a stroke of genius.
9. And then, there was the time Andi and I read Madame Bovary together. That. Was hilarious. I love reading books with my Andi.
10. It’s so hard to pick just one more post. I interviewed Melissa Wyatt for NerdsHeartYA in 2010. I interviewed Audrey Niffenegger in 2009. I MET NEIL GAIMAN in 2012. I’ve shared a pregnancy and a miscarriage, I went through the loss of my birth mother and my grandmother. I found my best friend. I have shared my kids growing up, our adventures in the wild, our pets, gardens, food, everything. This blog has been such a huge part of my life. I’m so thankful you’re along for the ride.