I am amazed I have any books to post on this list. April was so packed with everything BUT reading. At least it felt that way. Work blurred into Readathon prep and then into sleep and whoa, I did it all over again. What a crazy month. Yet, I read 12 stories thanks to the Readathon, comics, and audiobooks. Here’s hoping May is much calmer.
44. The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater, read by Will Patton
45. Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman, read by various readers
46. Giant Days, Issue 13 by John Allison
47. Rat Queens, Issue 15 by Kurtis Wiebe
48. Lumberjanes, Issue 24 by Shannon Watters
49. Ms. Marvel, Volume 2: Generation Why by Kelly Sue DeConnick
50. Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness by Bryan Lee O’Malley
51. The Regional Office is Under Attack by Manuel Gonzalez
52. Hellboy, Volume 1: Seeds of Destruction by Mike Mignola
53. Morning Glories, Volume 2: All Will Be Free by Nick Spencer
54. Wayward, Issue 15 by Jim Zub
55. Scott Pilgrim Gets it Together by Bryan Lee O’Malley
Best Book of the Month
I have to give that to The Regional Office is Under Attack, not only because it is the only full length novel I read that wasn’t an audiobook, but because it was just plain FUN. Fun, fun, fun.
One big ambition I have is to get through the rest of the Raven Cycle books so that I can finally read THE RAVEN KING. I could just jump into it, but I really feel like I need a refresher. I also plan to read TEN my own books for Andi and Melissa’s #SmashYourStack Challenge. Totally got this.